Bleh... I was just talking to my dad. And guess what I found out, I'll be declaring bankruptcy before I even graduate, I have to pay 12,000 a year to pay for college. 12,000!!! Where am I supposed to find that kind of money? And on top of that, I'm doing the work-study thing for 1,500 dollars.
Geez... I'm so doomed. By the time I graduate, I'll be in debt for 48,000 dollars, plus all that interest. And my dad said don't expect too much help in paying for that 48,000... T_T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
really?
Is that including the stafford and parent plus loans?
yeah.. 12,000 in stafford and parent plus loans
I got 3,000 for stafford, well they call it some weird William T something loan and then 9,000 is in parent plus loans T_T
That's a lot of money
Do you know any other place to take out student loans and that'll have lower interest rates than 7.6%?
Lol did crystal vote in my indy hat poll? ^_^
Post a Comment