Wow... I haven't posted for a while now on this blog, and I probably would've forgotten I had a blog if Viper hadn't reminded me about it ^_^;;. Well nothing really happened in the past couple of months besides the fact that I feel less stressed out than before. The reason? APs are finally over!!! XD

No more studying (not that I did a lot of studying in the first place), no more lessons, no more stress about getting a 3 or whatever for like college elective credit, and no more essays!! No more major tests... just total relaxation for a week and labs (that might be fun) in physics. I survived APs... I actually survived APs...

APs... are like torture devices designed by Collegeboard (the super evil money sucking monopoly)... and I actually survived... me, viper, lany all survived it and came out of AP season relatively unscarred... Wow...

No comments: